Monday, July 6, 2009

Why is it people always tell women they are naturally beautiful, but expect women to shave, do their hair, wear make up and wear clothes that apparently suits them.

My mother is a perfect example of these people. I don't remember a time when she has told me I'm beautiful just the way I am and that I don't have to wear make up. Ever. Instead, she tells me how ugly I am like a million times a day, she always has something to say about my so called lack of beauty if she sees me not wearing one of the following
- foundation
- blush
- bronzer
- lipstick
- eyeliner
- false lashes
- earrings
- other jewellery
- "perfect hair"

She is just a fucking hypocrite. She has never worn foundation in her life, let alone the works. Why? Because everyone tells her how beautiful and young she looks. She is just so ashamed to have a daughter like me because everyone asks me why I'm "this way".

So then she watches TV and talks shit about celebrities that have plastic surgeries etc and tells me they should be happy with what God has given them. Doesn't she realise what the fuck she's doing? I honestly think that while she is on her deathbed and I visit her, her last wish will be, 'Please wear makeup 24/7. Do whatever it takes to please men. It'll be the only way you'll be happy'. Ha. Hahaha. Her last wish is never going to come true. When that moment comes, I'll burn all the make up and other shit that has made me so fake and vulnerable all these years.

0 comments: